8 sizes: JUNIOR, XS/S , M/L, L, XL, XL/2XL, 3XL/4XL, 5XL/6XL 6cm. expansion in circumference for each vest.
Each vest covers two sizes, with zippers in the side for size regulation.
- Push button outside the vest to turn on / off and for temperature control.
- Heating pads in composite carbon with infrared heat field in front of each side of the breast and a large behind the back.
- 3 temperature settings for maximum comfort.
- High, 65 degrees and 4-5 hours heating time.
- Medium, 50 degrees and 5 hours – 6 hours heating time.
- Low; 40 degrees and 7-9 hours heating time
- 7.4V Lithium Rechargeable Battery included with the purchase of heated vest – extra battery can be bought separately.
- 100V ~ 240V universal AC adapter / charger included with the purchase of heated vest.Instructions vest
- Charge the battery. The charger will turn green when the battery is fully charged. (about 4 hrs.)
- Connect the battery to the cable in the inside pocket on the left side.
- Hold on / off button for 2-3 seconds. (pre-heating starts when the red light flashing)
- The pre-heating can be overruled by pushing the button. After pre-heating, the vest turns down to minimum heating (white light)
- Adjust the desired heating level by pushing the on / off button.
- Red light (max) White light (medium) Blue light(min)
- Be sure to remove the battery when washing.
- Make sure to charge the battery every 3 months, when not in use.