- 3 temperature settings for maximum comfort.
- High, 55 degrees and 3-4 hours of heating time.
- Medium, 50 degrees and 4-5 hours of heating time.
- Low, 45 degrees and 6-7 hours of heating time.
- The charger has two sockets for charging both insoles simultaneously. 230V wall charger included with the purchase of insoles.
- The battery is built into the insoles
- The insoles can be cutted into the desired size, between eurosize 35-47.
Instructions heating insoles
- Heating insoles – Charge the insoles.
- The charger will turn green when the soles are fully charged.
- Turn on the insoles with the buttons on the insoles before installing into the shoes.
- Hold H, M or L button for 2-3 seconds to start insoles with remote control.
- Adjust the desired heating level by squeezing. H, M, or L button.
- To turn off the soles, hold the off-button for about 2-3 sec.
- The insoles can be switched on / off without remote control too.
- Use the same procedure as above but use the button in the rear of the insoles to turn on / off and to change the heating level of the insoles.
- If the insoles dont start with the remote control, the insoles and remote need to be linked again.
- To link, you must hold on / off button on the insoles until the diodes flashing in the rear area on the insoles, then release the button and press one of H, M or L buttons on the remote control. Perform the same procedure on the second insole too.